Lowongan Kerja Staff Engineer Unit Process Development di Infineon Technologies Batam 2023 –
In this role, you will develop new processes, ensure design to cost & design for manufacturing, and actively challenge current processes looking for improvement, efficiencies, and value engineering.
In your new role you will:
• Establish and set up new assembly process capabilities for the LaserMarking/Trim From/Package Saw process
• Identify problems or deviations and recommend and implement corrective actions
• Support new package development, ramp-up, platform extensions, and innovations
• Perform data gathering according to Process Handbook requirements and recorded into Statistical Process Control database
• Support end-to-end needs on tooling and machine ramp-up requirements
• Conduct process knowledge transfer to the manufacturing team. Ensure all lessons learned are well explained and understood
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
• Master / Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Process Engineering
• Minimum 5 Years in the IC/Semiconductor assembly industry
• Possess in-depth knowledge of the Laser Marking process, equipment, material, and their interactions
• Independent with good communication and coordination skills
• Demonstrates an ability to lead a team in problem-solving
• Analytical mind and high initiative to challenge him/herself to move to the next level of competency
• Knowledgeable in IC Packaging Assembly Process Flow
• Experience in analytical tools and design of experiments
• Tooling Design and Simulation knowledge will be an added advantage
Our plant in Batam was founded in 1996 and is located in a strategic industrial complex. Our products are primarily serving the Automotive market and we have adopted a lean and state-of-the-art manufacturing concept to ensure delivery of high quality products.
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process