Lowongan Kerja Sandblaster Trainee di McDermott Batam 2023 –
Conduct business & perform duties/tasks in accordance with McDermott’s, Code of Business Conduct, HSES and McDermott’s Quality Policies.
Perform Painting / Blasting activities as instructed while ensuring adherence to HSE guidelines and Company rules and regulations.
Be aware of the quality standard required and perform the blasting / painting operation in the manner which ensures his work meets or exceeds it.
Ensure compliance with HSE policy and any Overriding Company Policies.
Responsible for ensuring that he is in possession of the correct PPE is using in the prescribed manner.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Identify and report to foreman immediately any painting/blasting equipment which are unsafe, damaged or defective.
• Provide guidance and support to painters with less experience and knowledge.
• Foster a practice a safety-first culture within the Painting and Blasting Crew.
• Confirm that all safety precautions and mandatory requirements are satisfactorily in place prior to operation commencement.
• Responsible and accountable for ensuring that good housekeeping discipline in his area of work is employed at all times.
• Responsible for ensuring that all painting / blasting hoses and equipment are adequately cleaned after use.
• Responsible for understanding instructions fully before carrying out operations.
• Attend all Toolbox Talks.
• Responsible for reporting any incidents or near misses to Foreman immediately.
• Possess a good understanding of the Company HSE Policy, Philosophy and Procedures.
• Report to Foreman in a timely manner any obstacles which are likely to impede his ability to complete his task in the time given.
• High standard of safe working practice, quality and productivity as well as compliance with the code of business conducts.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
• Minimum Senior High School graduate
• Possess relevant experience
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions-from the wellhead to the storage tank-to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
• Integrity -we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
• One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
• Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
• Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
• Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions