Lowongan Kerja / Loker Process Electrician Trainee McDermott Batam 2023
Process Electrician Trainee
Batam, Batam City, Riau Islands
Assist the journey senior process electrician on all work activities and organizing and gathering materials and tools.
Ensure compliance with HSE, Quality, Ethics policy and any Overriding Company Policies.
Communicate well with colleagues and have a clear and precise understanding of each other’s role before lift commencement.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Identify and remove from site immediately any tools or equipment which are unsafe, damaged or defective. (Report to his Foreman)
• Foster a practice a safety-first culture within the E & I Crew.
• Confirm that all safety precautions and mandatory requirements are satisfactorily in place prior to work commencement.
• Responsible and accountable for ensuring that good housekeeping discipline is employed at all times.
• Responsible for understanding precise instructions and ensuring that the appropriate equipment required to carry out the work in a safe and timely manner is being used.
• Attend all Toolbox Talks.
• Responsible for reporting any incidents or near misses to Foreman immediately.
• Possess a good understanding of the Company HSE Policy, Philosophy and Procedures.
• Report to Foreman in a timely manner any obstacles which are likely to impede the crew’s ability to meet targets.
• Responsible for confirming that any piece of lifting equipment has been properly tagged or colour coded as being safe for production lifting activities.
• High standard of safe working practice, quality and productivity as well as compliance with Code of Business Conduct.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
• Minimum Senior High School graduate
• Possess relevant experience
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
• Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
• One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
• Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
• Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
• Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions