Lowongan Kerja Engineering Manager di Potentia HR Consulting – SpenglerFox Batam 2023 –
We’re calling on a dynamic professional to join our client, a prominent player in the Oil and Gas EPCI industry in Indonesia who is searching for a dedicated Engineering Manager, detail as below:
• Manage and supervise yard production engineering activities and fabrication methods according to contract requirements and projects objectives.
• Ensure time, cost, quality, safety and environmental protection objectives are met through the coordination of the projects engineering and methods team and involved centers.
• Provide methodologies and tools, manage the availability of qualified personnel, their training and development. Promote an active interaction with project team key functions.
• Ensure that fabrication cycle is carried out with full respect of group and project specific quality and HSE procedures.
• Provide support during bid and project start-up phases, supporting the definition of most appropriate erection and construction sequences.
• Define project engineering organizational charts, staffing and personnel roles with engineering discipline departments and define list of activities and deliverables, setup engineering time schedule, coordinate activities according to contractual requirements.
• Ensure effective inter and multidisciplinary coordination controlling proper interfaces between engineering and other project team, yard members and external engineering centers.
• Ensure development and issuance of shop drawings, fabrication procedures, study and definition of operations for structural components integrity in temporary intermediate conditions like lifting, handling and subassemblies.
• Ensure development and issuance of calculation and procedures for lifting weighing, handling, load-out and ballasting
• Contribute to the definition of barge selection and guarantee interfaces with certification bodies and port authorities
• Ensure design, if required, of grillage and sea fastening
• Ensure execution of Mechanical Completion activities
• Coordinate all discipline engineering activities (electrical, piping, etc)
• Coordinate fabrication welding, coating, painting and insulation engineering activities
• Ensure full comprehension of documentation in order to grant construction effectiveness, complementing activities done by Engineering department
• Ensure the definition of materials takes off, issuance of purchase requisition and technical bid evaluation for yard-provided items
• Support definition and p reparation of the subcontractor scope of work for shop drawings development and issue and for construction, assemblies and fabrications activities
• Manage the site queries including material substitution, if necessary, revert to the Clent’s and Head Office’s Engineering departments when needed for securing the technical answers
• Ensure the interface with both Client’s and Head Office’s Engineering departments
• Participate to risk management for the engineering concerns
• Provide technical support to Yard Project Coordinators for variations requests and change orders
• Track revision of drawings indicating reasons of modifications and supporting Yard Project Coordinators in elaboration of claims
• Contribute to Project reports for the engineering part (activities, quantities, budget, areas of concern) and to Project plan definition by providing engineering milestones and requirements (weekly progress)
• Supervise initiation and maintenance of project files and preparation of the engineering final dossier
• Issue yard welding procedures qualification and specifications, ensuring proper execution
Required working skills/qualification/certification:
• Background in Petrochemicals / Oil & Gas / Fabrication with a minimum of 10 years with a degree in Engineering.
• Experience as a Manager is a must.
• Advanced skills with Excel.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or similar
• Min. 10 years in a similar position and similar field